Search This Blog

Monday 6 December 2010

Those Who Have Least To Do Are Generally The Most Busy People In The World

Day ?? - That Time I Tried to Catch Up

So I haven't been keeping very up-to-date with this since the last few weeks have been insanely busy! And, no, before you ask, not with work or Uni happenings.

Probably the main story of the last few weeks is that my friend, Sam, came to stay with me for 5 days which was very exciting and very awesome. =] We had a great time together, despite the snow, and I got to take him around my city. It was great. It made me totally feel in the Christmas spirit and miss being at home.

Also important news was the fact that I spent most of Thursday night in the Emergency Room with my friend who managed to fall down a flight of stairs (and they say that I'm graceless...). We didn't get home until 5.30am and then I made her sleep in my room so that she wouldn't be on her own for the night. Not exactly what we had planned for the night (our friend was turning 21) but it could have been a lot worse. The amount of stairs she fell down was pretty scary so I was just glad she wasn't in a full body bandage or in traction.

Everything else has been a bit crazy and I don't have the patience or the inclination to type it all up. I am, however, very excited for Christmas this year! I haven't been for the past few years and I can't really put my finger on why but this year I am totally in the Christmas spirit. I even went to buy fairy lights for my room.

We also have 'Kinky Christmas' coming up so we all need costume ideas for the night out. My friend wants me to go as an angel and I have found these shoes which I have deemed necessary: http://www.debenhams.com/webap
p/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_58958+1089547759_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EShoes+%26amp%3B+boots%7EHigh+heel+shoes


They are necessary, right? Right?!

&&Fin




No comments:

Post a Comment