Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2016

Men Always Want To Be A Woman's First Love - Women Like To Be A Man's Last Romance

That Time The Twittersphere Wrote A Better Love Story Than Twilight

What The Buzz: #My5WordRomanceNovel

Apologies for the lack of posting, dear readers, but I have been shamelessly busy and have made it home to my bed no more than 2 nights in the last 8 days (ooh er mrs) and therefore The Blog has been rather sadly neglected.

My apologies for this.

But I shall be making it up to you shortly by explaining what was occurring to cause my absence from my beloved work station in another non-What The Buzz blog post. (Watch this space!)

But in the meantime, the Twittersphere got all romantic (well, as romantic as the Twittersphere gets anyway) and had the hashtag #My5WordRomanceNovel.

('Novel' might have been pushing it, but you get the idea.)

Some of the entries were quite poetic:




...And yet others were perhaps more what we expect from modern romance stories these days:




However, I think we can all agree on this one:

A substantial number of the Tweets involved food but then the way to my heart is through my stomach so I shouldn't be that surprised I suppose!

In any event, hope you enjoyed this hashtag as much as I did and I hope all of your love stories are longer than 5 words.

&& Fin.

PS. Sorry for the short post - will make it up to you all in the next entry which will include delights such as meeting the boyfriend's family for the first time, learning exactly what a 'Gine' is and general kerfuffles in social etiquette which seem to somehow only happen when I am trying to make a good impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment