Search This Blog

Thursday 17 December 2015

Everything I Learned, I Learned From The Movies

That Time We Did Some Bad Summaries

What The Buzz: #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly

This week's trending topic is something of a mouthful and looks like my own brand of 'hashtags which shouldn't be a hashtag as they are way too long and cumbersome'.

(...Actually, come to think of it, that statement might apply to a lot of things in my life, not just hashtags. )

In any event, this hashtag caught my eye because a) I thought the contributions would be pretty hysterical and b) I took part in something very similar back in the old days when Livejournal was all the rage and communities on said Livejournal were alive and kicking.


This goat scarred many teenagers.
Getting off the subject (as usual), the tweets for this trending topic were amazing and here are some of my favourites:








I love sarcastic little quips like this so here are a few of my recycled ones from Livejournal (RIP).


- "Humans make robots. Robots kill humans. Humans kill robots. Humans kill humans. Robots kill robots. Somewhere along the way everyone forgets who the good guys are."







- "A quirky, English-sounding bloke takes people in his blue box to places that look an awful lot like quarries in Wales."




- "A billionaire playboy on the wrong side of middle age somehow builds a highly powered suit in a cave and then proceeds to annoy the US military by blowing things (and people) up." 




- "Billionaire is running on batteries of his own design and realises that the thing keeping him alive is also killing him. Irony, thy name is Iron Man."




- "Kids that are considered ‘freaks’ go to a special school where they learn about the fashion faux pas that is black, skin tight leather." 


If you fancy a giggle check the hashtag for more brilliant examples :D

&&Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment