Search This Blog

Monday 25 October 2010

The True Sign Of Intelligence Is Not Knowledge But Imagination.

Day ?? - That Time I Got Sucked In

I have been re-watching the first season of the American-Australian TV show 'Farscape'. Not only because A) it's awesome but B) I am bored of revision.

And, as I was watching, I got to an episode where John lands on a planet and is left there for 3 months. Somehow he becomes Tom Hanks (sans Wilson the volleyball) and has no power to get off the planet. I was so sucked in by the show that I actually said ALOUD (bear in mind that I was watching it alone) 'wow, that planet looks a lot like Earth'.

Where does my brain think the rest of the scenes are filmed?

But, I swear, I honestly forgot for one second that I was watching a sci-fi TV show.

If that's not the sign of a good show then I don't know what is.

&& Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment